Friday, September 12, 2008

Notice anything new?

I've been playing around with the background and I think that I found one that I really like. What do you think? I'm still searching for an updated picture that I can use for the top.

I wanted to post some more pictures from the summer...

Here we are playing with cousin Joely. She introduced us to the deliciously wonderful Baby Mum Mums (also known as baby crack).


Here's Taylor and cousin Dylan hanging out on the swing with their moms.


You may have seen this picture on Dylan's blog. Halloween came early this year.


More fun with cousins... Daniel and Andrew are dressed just like the twins!


Teddy & Taylor LOVED swimming in the lake in their floating ducks.


Here we are watching Elmo for the first time. We were wildly fascinated... for about 10 minutes.


Peek-a-boo! I see you!

No comments: