Monday, July 27, 2009

Updated Pics & a Plea for help!

I have some cottage pics to post, but first I have some potentially exciting news. I entered a gDiapers contest last month that I actually have a chance at winning!!! (Update: I came in third and won a $200 gift certificate!! wahoo!!) I was winning last week but someone just passed me, so I need to increase my "sales". Each person in the contest has a unique discount code and I get credit for every time someone uses my code. So far, 114 people have used my code! The first place person has 133 (5 days ago I was beating her).

gDiapers are an eco-friendly alternative to disposable diapers that are kind of a cloth diaper, disposable diaper hybrid. They consist of an outer cotton cover, a snap in waterproof nylon liner, and biodegradable inserts that can actually be flushed down a toilet! It really is a fabulous invention. You can also use them with cloth inserts (that's what I do) if you are into cloth diapering (I highly recommend it!).

(Contest details deleted as the contest is now over.)

I guess I'll start with this super cute picture of Teddy in an orange gDiaper:


A diva in the sand...


Daddy takes Teddy for a walk on the dock. I love this one.


Teddy has been eating his spinach!


Papa Lou and all FIVE of his great-grandchildren!


Nagymama plays with the Ts in the lake.


Seaweed!


Taylor contemplates the loss of her pants while admiring the Canadian flag.


Mmmmm, yunch!


Taylor water's Bubbe's flowers.


I LOVE this picture of Teddy. Cutest little boy ever!

No comments: