Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Last of the Summer Pictures

I know, I know, it's already Fall, but I haven't been very good at updating the blog pictures so I thought I'd throw in some more Summer pictures before I started with Fall. If you have Facebook, then you can check out the new Fall pictures that I just posted there today. Here's some more pictures from the Summer that haven't even made it to Facebook yet!

The three amigos.. Taylor, Dylan, and Teddy.



Teddy and Dylan rockin' out with their cloth diapers in the lake.


Awesome action shot of Teddy at Weber's.


Taylor chills in the lake.


Don't worry, we're not naked, we have diapers on! This was at a splash park in Toronto.


Here we are splashing... well, walking and getting splashed by the bigger kids.


Taylor loved to hang out in Sheryl's "pocket".


Papa Lou reads Taylor a story.


This picture was taken during the dancing video in the previous post.


Driving home to New Jersey.

No comments: